This delicious Belgian waffle brownie recipe is ideal for chocolate lovers. This “brownie in waffle maker” is affordable, easy to make and offers a healthier variation when topped with fresh fruits.
Belgian waffle brownie recipe
Servings: 10 Brownie waffles
Calories: 4kcalPrint Recipe
- 2,25 cups Baking Flour
- 1 tablespoon Baking Powder
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1.75 cups Milk
- 1 cup Chocolate Morsels semi-sweet
- 3 Eggs lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Butter Alternatively you can use margarine.
- Mix the baking flour, salt, sugar and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Heat the semi-sweet chocolate morsels and butter in a moderate uncovered microwave safe bowl on 100 percent high power for about one minute.
- Stir the butter and morsels until they melt.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Add milk, vanilla extract, eggs and stir.
- Add chocolate mixture to flour mixture and stir.
- Cook the mixture in a waffle iron for about 15 minutes.
- Serve the brownie waffles warm with chosen toppings. You could use fruit, ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate shavings, fresh fruits such as strawberries.
Serving: 10g | Calories: 4kcal | Carbohydrates: 409g | Protein: 72g | Fat: 247g | Sodium: 1mg | Sugar: 193g