One of the best Belgian waffle toppings you can easily make at home is this grilled peaches maple syrup. It’s not only healthy, but also particularly flavorsome, especially if you pair it with cinnamon honey butter that will make the waffles softer, and slightly moist.
Grilled peaches maple syrup recipe
Grilled peaches maple syrup
- 1/2 cups Maple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 3 peaches chopped in half
Cinnamon Honey butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 6 tablespoons Butter unsalted, softened
- 1 pinch of Salt
- Preheat the grill to medium heat (you can also use a grill pan).
- Grill cut side down for 3 minutes.
- Flip the peaches over. Toss them with coconut oil, cinnamon, and a pinch of salt.
- Continue grilling on medium-low heat, flipping them once or twice until they become caramelly and soft.
- Place a saucepan over low heat, add the maple syrup and the now grilled peaches, and heat them until the syrup becomes completely soft.
- If you want to pair this topping with cinnamon honey butter, mix the cinnamon, the softened unsalted butter, honey and 1 pinch of salt until combined.
- When serving the waffles, make sure to put the grilled peach maple syrup on top of the cinnamon honey butter to make it taste incredible.