Praline sauce recipe
A mix of chopped pecans and maple syrup can truly make your Belgian waffles taste delicious and look great. Having a crunchy yet soft texture, this topping will most definitely become your family’s favorite indulgence from the very first bite.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 4 Servings
- 1 cup Pecans coarsely chopped
- 2 pinches Kosher Salt
- 1 cup Brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter unsalted, softened and cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup
- Put a large skillet over medium- high heat, and add the brown sugar, kosher salt, unsalted butter, and maple syrup.
- Heat the ingredients, stirring when the butter starts melting.
- Keep stirring until the maple syrup is completely smooth, about 3 minutes-4 minutes. Stir in the pecans, then remove the skillet from the heat.
- Spoon this delicious praline syrup over your Belgian waffles, and serve immediately.
Image Credits Sarah R