Peanut butter sauce recipe
Peanut butter is – and will always be – an excellent addition to the already tasty aroma of Belgian waffles. This peanut butter sauce will save you a few calories since it’s made with Greek yogurt, which is also an important source of probiotics.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 4 Servings
- 1-2 tablespoons Milk
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt plain
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter natural and creamy
- Combine the Greek yogurt, peanut butter, and maple syrup in a bowl.
- Mix with a spoon until they are properly homogenized.
- Add the milk 1 tablespoon at a time, and keep stirring until the sauce thins out to the desired consistency.
To enhance the visual appeal when used as a Belgian waffle topping, sprinkle a few chocolate chips on top, or add a few tiny blueberries.
Image Credits Debbie Miller